Helps bring new life to lawns with compact soil. Symptoms
include thin turf with poor color and bare patches that do not respond to
watering and fertilizer. Compact soil creates a barrier that keeps water and
air from reaching grass roots and providing vital nutrients. The Weasel® Core
Aerator also stimulates root growth by “pruning” the roots as well as providing
lawn surface nutrients.
Reasons to Use the Weasel Core Aerator
1. Stimulates root growth by “pruning” the roots as well as
providing lawn surface nutrients.
2. Angled tips easily penetrate compact soil.
3. Center footplate allows even pressure and maximum force
to remove soil cores.
4. Durable construction materials - allowing you to work
with less effort.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Double Welded Construction
- Wide Center Footplate
- Overall Length: 40"
Using the Weasel Core Aerator
- Always wear proper footwear.
- Step down firmly on the footplate to penetrate grass and
soil in affected areas.
- Compact soil plugs will automatically be extracted though
the top openings of the aerator with each application.
- The soil plugs will breakdown on the surface leaving less