WeedPopper® Step & Twist By Garden Weasel®
Step, Turn, Pull and POP!
Besides looking bad, weeds are fierce competitors for essential sunlight, nutrients and moisture. The WeedPopper Red makes it easy to remove many weeds, including dandelions, by using its unique plug-ejecting feature. Simply push the tines onto the weed, press down with your foot, twist the handles, and pop out the weed instantly, roots and all – with no chemical treatments!
Five Reasons to Use WeedPopper Red
Weed Control Tips
- Ergonomic design--no bending, kneeling or straining
- Great for all natural control—no chemicals
- Great for digging holes for planting flowers
- Pops out plug of soil with weed; eject right into compost or trash
- Open plug = aeration; or use WeedPopper to refill the hole with topsoil or grass plug
- For the best lawns and gardens try the following weed control techniques.
- Take care of your lawn. Dense healthy lawns shade the soil and prevent weeds from germinating
- When weeds do appear, knock them out quickly so the seeds don’t spread
- The WeedPopper Red is great for controlling grassy type weeds such as crabgrass and broadleaf weeds like dandelions and chickweed
- Chemical herbicides can harm grass and flowers surrounding the weeds, but WeedPopper gets to the root of the problem without chemical treatments
Using the WeedPopper Red
- Durable Carbon Steel
- Comfort-Grip Handle
- Lifetime Warranty
Hold the handle in an upright position and place the tines right over the weed. Then, with your foot, push the tines into the root system of the weed. Step down swiftly with your foot, twist the handle, and extract the weed—roots and all. Finally, dispose of the weed plug by popping it out, and refill plugged area with topsoil, or grass plugs.